Sunday, March 28, 2010

29th March 2010, 1:50am

**Drawing PCB for embedded...........................


Erm..... I didn't touch my blogger since for today... xD~

A bit sad for today.......

1st, heard a bad news from my little bro about himself... Bro, Love you, I'amnot a good jiejie for you... I will find out a way for you bro.....

2nd, I was thinking on my works... yea, even tough I have done most of the works, such as Darkening Puzzles on Embedded, Killer Antenna, Undirectional DSP Lab & Assignment, and some other little little works.... But there is still some awaiting~~~

*Hrmmphh........ Nightmare Embedded Project, Unidirectional Communication System Assignment, Scary FYP and Unpredictable Thesis.... which are needed to be submitted in a coming very short time......

And there is again........ Most Queries Embedded Mid-term and Unknown Communication System Test2 are coming on this Tuesday and Wednesday respectively.. LoL!!!

3rd, I saw many young people, they are just too young, do not understand what life meant to be, and good attitude, patience and respect..!!
In deep of my heart, I wish that people could do things with clean & peaceful mind,... (*Don't know is this difficult to be achieved??) =(

4th, People could said I like to blame, erm.... Am I? Did I? Do I? and Would I be?? A blame is always came out from a resultant of something... well, yes, I did, but Do I? and Am I?? (*That I don't think so....) And I hope that I would not be............... =))

5th, A scar on my heart is still here, gu gu.... I am hoping you are good there :))

I hate people bullshitting!!!


My great wish today: "Wish my little bro is always good and best, HEALTHY is always on him, be strong and may God blesses him :))"



Today happy that The Killer Antenna has been done and well printed, left binding for tomorrow :D


"Let's back to PCB gurl~"


"Mimi in her cloudy mood.............anyway~........ :'("


Mimi wishes all the best for her heartage family and b'loved friends...........

No comments:

Post a Comment