Monday, March 1, 2010

FYP


Currently, sitting on the floor with notebook on the floor of her room with accompanied with her FYP on her left and tools box on her right~ LoL



Sigh!!! It has been 3 days I am doing programming for my FYP... haiz so tired, makin' me having unstable and unballanced sleep... My life ain't good these days, even last friday was holiday... For me, it was not a great holiday huuuuu.... Sunday another great day, chinese called as chap go meh (the last day of chinese new year), I didnt do any celebration nor praying to temple... how sad it is -.-'' but still ok because at lease I saw what stage I have done on my FYP even tought haven't done yet... Well, the holidays were meaningful for me, coz it was not wasted for other unnescessary event. LoL!!


But really messed up my sleeping time, as I seldom feel lack of sleep, my sleeping time is always 8 to 9hours lolz and 12 to 1am was my time to bed, even 2am, you can see me like a dead man!! But these day was another my bed time record lol, slept in the morning at 4am, 7am, 3am continuously. Just now was my mindterm on Communication System.. Sigh this time was not a great test =.='''' well, I know what is the reason. Simple!!! just coz I have not put too much efford on it (Mimi, you gotta learn to balance your time! learn the "Scale of Priority"!!!! good luck^^)

Ok, that is enough for today!!! I got to continue my FYP!!! aja aja mimi!!!!




Mimi wishes she can finish her FYP in time, including the report and allllllllllllll
Also, wish she can handle all the coming tests~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment