Sunday, March 14, 2010

Lost Confidence..........


"It is my lowest point right now............."



Tomorrow is another mid-term. It is a very and the most tough subject that I ever studied since in UCSI since in Jan 2007. Can be said the most hardest subject that I ever studied in my life for 22 year. It really makes me lost confidence!!! I am so sad :'((

Sometime I need someone to support me, just anyone of my friends. I felt really sad now, people can easily find me when they have problem. But I found no one when I am in trouble...

The most lowest point on me right now. The time I found the hardest time in my studied as well as the time I found that I found no body when I am in trouble... Calling my friends that could not be reached, SMS if free to talk and I need some advice but there is not replied. Isn't it sad?? Well, guys, you might not feel it when you're not in this position!!

Well, blogging is my bestest friend for my sharing.... The one that always hear my feelings, (whether happy or sad)


Well, I am getting better right now. Hope I can study well and can fight for tomorrow.



Aza Mimi!!!

You can find blog to share your tough time, but too bad blog can't advice me :(

1 comment:

  1. Cheer Up mimi!!! Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will. Study is hard but only as a learning experience. "Do not afraid of stroms for you are learning how to sail your own ship...." Trust yourself in what you have studied then you will know more than you think you do. All the best and good luck in your exam. Be Happy....

    ReplyDelete