Wednesday, March 31, 2010

1st April 2010


*Just stopped watching drama and gonna start doing work!!!

Well, today's mood is goooddd.... hahahhaa YOu know why??? 'cause done another test1 with satisfied result,.... Just not realized that the test question is not as hard as what I tought of.... and so for the 30marks mid-term.... In my mind, it's gonna be a horrible mid-term and scary test2... But, it wasn't... Why why??? (Ehmm,,.... I'm now thinking there must be something not right??? Maybe the final exam gonna be extremely hard as killerss???) lolz... well Let's see and Let's all together gather Mimi, YeeLooi and friends do our bestest on our final exam hahah!!! Com'on C&E students, we got to work hard and double worktime and stamina for 26th April!!! hiihihi....

So, back to the topic, today I was flyingggggg.,... flyyyyyyy~~~ lol watching drama once after me got back to home until the clock showed 11pm ++, and wished to continue anyway.... But, something in me has stopped me on continuing it hahaha... lucky,, else I'm gonna cry badly tomorrow hahahaha!!!!

Let's continue to work mimi!!!! aza!!

We all can do anything we wanted, if we put much effort on it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment