Monday, March 8, 2010

Why Facebook is so popular??


Oww yea haaa.... Mimi just closed her facebook!!!



Okey, so now is my blogging time haha.... I have just closed my Facebook huh!!! Couldn't understand why Facebook is so popular and it is really crazy... It was launched in 2004 in US. In 2004, Facebook is not so familiar in Malaysia. Well, I can see that since 2008 Facebook has started growing and has increased the social network. It is crazily increased on its activities and many people from Friendster have switched and prefer to own Facebook. Many customers of Friendster have totally moved and joinned Facebook. Well, I can say that Facebook is more efficient in the way. The availability on the real time chatting and so real time update on every new updates or new conversation among all the users. Nowadays, not only personal user will join Facebook, but some companies and clubs will do so. Such as: advertising companies, celebrities fans clubs, sport clubs and any personal shops are available on Facebook.


Yet, Facebook also supports some mini-games. Due to its popularity, many of the flash game companies have shared and with it, like MainJolt, PlayFish, PopCap, and some application such as Astrology, Share the Mood, and so on. There are many interesting other applications as well. From what I have observed only in Asia countries, such as Malaysia (the place where I can see clearly how the traffic on Facebook - only to among my college friends, the Facebook's traffic has arised at night time), Singapore, Korea, Japan Philipine, Thailand, except China for Asia country. And I believe that society from US they must also support Facebook. And so, from what I have observed, people who are able to get the network everyday, they are surely active on Facebook especially to those who are working in the office and students. Facebook has drastisly on the climate traffic in my own society (among my friends) is in 2009~present.

Well, I do not do more research by getting the data on this case. I promised if one day, I really have a very extra free time in my life, I am sure will get the data do more research regarding to the Facebook popularity. (*It is really an interesting history of Facebook).



"Ooops....!! Mimi, you should do more research on Satellite but not Facebook girl!!! Remember Satellite Communication!!! It's Communication System; assignment. "Research of Satellite Communication on Television Broadcast in Malaysia" but not "Research on Popularity of Facebook in Malaysia" :LoL!!!!"


All right, now is the time to do my work!!! Good Luck to Mimi!!


Erm... today's advice:

Sometime we got to know the background of a successfullness....
But, yea... we are human, we are just too lazy, even for myself,
......... so what we got to do is Cheers up and Look Forward!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment