Tuesday, May 11, 2010

12 May 2010


**yerr... wake up loo

I've no idea on those people are don't even care for themselves. Or am I too busy body? Haha... Friendship, as defined by me, help each other when each other getting into trouble, remind each other when forgetting something, play together when we are all free to have fun!!! I hope that everyone is going on well and pass through the days happily.. A duty was given, a rule was given for us to execute and follow....... I was a person who like to break all the rules, the more rurls were given, the more happy I would break them. But, I will love to do any duties given. But now I turned to follow the rules given. ;) And so I hope that all my friends did the same.

Hope everyone understand friends are here to support each others. But people are too complicated, we can't understand them easily and sometimes they even couldn't understand 'em-selves. We can see them in one side, two side, three side, but there is always a thing that contrast from our opinoins, right?

Anyway, I hope we live happily, and don't be an over dependent person~

No comments:

Post a Comment