Friday, May 14, 2010

Hope

*Just doing nothing....................

I hope you could wake up soon!! Please wake up and please stop closing your eyes... What in my heart, just hoping you,...... hoping you to wake up as soon as possible, may God bless you and always on your side supports you to wake you up... Please wake up!!! Please wake up, wake up for yourself, wake up for him, wake up for your little baby who just come and accept the live in this world...

You have done your best for the little girl, and you are a great mommy!! Please wake up for her, for him, for your dad & mom, his dad & mom and bros & sis and even for me...

I just hope that you can wake up!!

That's enough for you to sleep and that's enough for your eyes to keep closing..!!!

Please... Please be strong!!! I hope for peaceful and health in your body brings you to be a great mom!!

I wish to see you with your little girl and your beloved be together and create a lovely family!! Please be strong!!

I wish God please listen to our prayers, listen to what we have shared to you and bless her for her life and her new family.

I hope there is always long way for you and your family!! And always be the ways, ways to get you up and ways to strengthen your faith!








I hope there is, there is always a peaceful day for you and forever for you and family....

Such as this smooth road peaceful given from Him for our life.

There is still a long way blessed road for you to go through. Please wake up.






Dear readers & friends, I hope you would with your kindness to pray for her, a mom, hope she could awake after giving birth of a baby. Thanks.

Great calmness from heart, wishing her to wake up soon...........

No comments:

Post a Comment