Saturday, May 15, 2010

You will know when you experience it

**Just come back from reliefing, but it works for only a moment....


Well, you will know when you really experience it... But surely you know that it is sad, how sad? you don't know that is!!

This just making me feel the world is full of foolish... Those who are kind have left this world and who are not deserved to, are still here... Those who are God's lover, His daughter / son, praying for Him, they went away, go beside Him?

I hate!! In my heart, it filling lots of hate... Hate this world for no direction.!! I hope for a miracle, that miracle will not happen in my life., but I really hope a miracle!!

Are you testing my family???

Is this year, the year bringing bad luck? diseases, dying, accident??

I can't do anything now, Nothing I can do.. it's NOTHING!! The world full of foolish!!

I can't accept what has happened, really can't accept this fact!!

I should be a killer, robber, and crushing the world then I can live longer in this life?? Bullshit!

Unpredictable thing is always come for the worst!! Hell!


I just need for peaceful, that is more than enough.....

No comments:

Post a Comment