Tuesday, October 19, 2010

19th Oct 2010

**Currently in the computer lab........... The computer lab danny quiet.......


So today is 19th Oct, it's my birthday... Happy birthday to me :)

First of all, deeply from bottom of my heart, I would like to thank to all my friends who wished me happy birthday.. Appreciated it so much... Really happy for at least not forgetting my birthday... Also I would like again thanks to all my UCSI friends and KFC and Choo for the celebrating last week... And the most thanks to my best friend TYL, who has had a very hard time for contacting others for the gathering and dinner also being the best actor... HOHOH.... I wish her can complete her *something* successfully with most satisfaction to herself... And remeber practice practice practice :))

Thank to kfc, ac, n tom for the adorable, fabolous, and the only bday present for me... Also thank to YL & AC for the wonderful dinner :D Thank you AC for the belanja us :)
We have had our great dinner on saturday at Tao, the Japanese cuisine in buffet style at Sunway Giza in Sunway Damansara... Sedapp~~ will elaborate it more next time... *promise**

Then thanks for tom, visiting nottingham with the cake for my birthday... I thought coming to find me dinner only,...

Thanks to khai on, yeelooi, tom, aikchun, awe, haidi for the birthday text :) Received it when I was still on my bed xD!!! *paiseh2* today I woke up late...

Thanks to awe (my high school best classmate) for the beep, but too bad my room has a very weak signal causing I couldn't be reached... Luckily in the afternoon I can received the call....


**Time showing 7.09 pm in the evening and I haven't had my dinner yet... Gotta be fastttt.... hihi

Some photos here are the happy moment taken last friday celebration......

Myself with the cake, the cake is really sedap~~


Me and my best friend




The Mui Mui Zhai and Ce Ce Zhai with Myself :)


With all the Gor Gor Zhai and Ah Sir :D

Year by year time passing......

and this is my 4th birthday with them... thanks all my friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment