Friday, October 15, 2010

~My Birthday Dinner~

**Gosh... Can't sleep 'til this time!!!... listening listening~~

It is time showing 4.20am in the morning @.@ Since I couldn't fall to sleep then now lets talk bout my birthday dinner hihihi!!

Was really happy and yea, I felt full of joy and extremely happy... Lotsa great things in my mind and all colliding each others. So do you have any idea how did I feel? Haha...!!
Ice kacang?
ABC Ice?
ABC soup? @.@

Gratefully when looking at all my friends were there celebrating my advance birthday.. I was surprised when saw oh there is a cake... omg~

'Cause I didn't expect much and in my mind we're having a gathering and dinner together. But, why? Seems everybody was there? and looking good? even dearest sir also joined after his meeting :)

Lots to say in my mind, but couldn't say much out of my mouth huh... what I said was only thank you omg... Truly from my purely hearted, grately thanks to all my friends, my best ever lecturer/ advisor and not forgotten the only one who made this event/ gathering to be happened is my best friend, teh e.looi. She is a best actor, director and script writer...
Thank you very much all.... :)

Thank you all my friends: Teh e.Looi, AhSir, Mandy, Lawrence, Aikchun, Lana, Kexin, Steven, Tom, Siang, Weng, YanMing, KhaiOn, KFC, Choo, Calvin, AnnJee, KaPau.
Not forgetting thank you so much to Mr.Alen Chan for the wishes even he was unable to come over the dinner... Truly appreciated buddy~

One more thing... Advance thanks to my best friend teh e.looi for tomorrow's dinner.. I hope it won't cost much and u must keep ur promise, key? :D very appreciated your dinner invitation ^_^))
And thanks so much to chong and aikchun for the birthday gifts... I will open it only on my exact b'day yaa!!! I will be patient to wait for the day to open it... Appreciated it much :)

wishing me all the best, all the best to my study and future carreer...
wishing my parents, bros, and sis stay healthy and happy....
wishing all my friends stay healthy and heppy.....


No comments:

Post a Comment