Saturday, October 23, 2010

**Couldn't get to sleep............!

What happened to myself? Am I suffering insomnia? huh? =.=|| it is really hard for me to get to bed recently!!! Fuihh!! Please somebody help knocking my head!! >.<

I have laid on my bed for one and half hours loo!!! Finally, I decided to on my babe.. Surfing, making myself tiring on reading from the shiny screen... I couldn't work huh!! And here is a good place for me to share my problem at this time LoL!!!!

What should I do now?? With flu, it is really terribly and makin' me trouble to pass my days... I'm hoping a charming of me..~~

**Worrying of coughing after this...
Oh no please, I will try to maintain my meal and so on. Try not to have something too "cold" --> preventing coughing!!

What can I do now??
... emm, curing this flu..!! Gambattee!!


Healthy life is the key of having a wonderful life.............
... please take good care on ourselves~

No comments:

Post a Comment