Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Emotion & Reality

**Staring too much code ain't good for eyes, better get some refreshing~~

"Felt a guilt whenever meeting my president of WengChun!! Aha!! Mimi has skipped 4classes xD!!! Yeah, surely gotta ON the practice this new month!!" =)


Sometimes, things that we really wanted, wished and liked to do will always repeal with condition... Oh?? Thus, unsecured (emotion & reality).

A good news and few events are coming on that I received today!!
So, what's good news? "Yeap, congratulate to me!! has passing the application round for AIESEC. Hope I can pass the next stage as well!! Keep going on mimi!!! yeah!!"
And there are many events and appointments are coming on these coming weeks while projects and assignments are being worked on!! Many things that I really need to work it up in parallel and left it on for those are not really important. So, emotion and reality must be well-balanced!!

Hmm, guess I need to put this aside, but seriously this is really REALLY~ worth to go for!! Can you imagine that RM280 could cover our trip to Perhentian island for 4D3N?!? My goodness, I guess everyone gotta grab this chance!! And we may do have a chance to go for getting diving license.. Cool eh!! But again think back, I might have not much exploring in the deep sea, spending thus $$ is not the right time for me at this moment =(
After self-filtering and advices from friends, well I decided to delay this event!! :(

In reality, at the moment I should have learnt and researched more on my projects and assignments!! Yeap, and I guess this is the right way!!

Guess, I should sleep less this point onward...... Minimize sleeping time, maximize working time~

事实不是我们想象的, 可是会很美好, 这要会管理情感和真实~ 努力和勇气是第一部,加油!!

-萍-

No comments:

Post a Comment