Friday, November 19, 2010

Memorable day

**Just came back from lab then bubble tea with my friends...........

Today is a memorable day for me of giving some scar to University of Nottingham lol... Should I say 1st scar? Guessing, hope there would be more?? xD xD!!! What's making it so memorable then?

I burnt the Xilinx Spartan 3E kit.. xD!!! It's not my fault anyway, caused the lab technician has given me the wrong power adapter as I've confirmed if it is really running in 12V. lol... Ended up I should hope the kit to get well soon, yea.. not RIP to it, caused it may still be repaired hihi!!

When turning on the power, suddenly a loud sound 'pop' and sparks were out from the board and quickly I turned off the power LoLz!!! Before that I've measured the voltage of the adapter, it was 12.30V. hmm too bad~~

I guess you can see where the exploded part :D

Surpisingly, my friends (leslie & xujing) they have tried to turn on the kit, but no sparkling from their boards lolz it just seems like no power were delivered on the board (coz no light indication and so on and couldn't connect to the computer).. They were doing the expetiment before me, as I was doing other's subject project.. When the time I started, ohh~~ I was too lucky!!! Lucky enough to enjoy the sparks and burning T.T an optocouple was exploded I guessed, so seems the board is not really died...
Well, ended up, three of our kits were spoilt by us just due to the power supply xD~~
and we returned the kits with apologies and disappointed of going there with no outcome today..
After that what we did was sitting at the cafetaria and drinking bubble tea (fast cast yumcha xD!!)

Came back to the hostel, and turning on my PC and doing some stuffs.. Oh yea, I've found something here.........
Lets check it'out~ :)

http://dtalentsearch.com/insights/?p=102 xD xD!!!


Well also today, today is the first time we tried the western food in the uni (*the other part).. Also, the first time I saw chicken chop was put on a bowl.. Hmmm, have never seen it before.. xD!!!

-Ordered by leslie- (Chicken chop in a bowl)


-Ordered by Xu Jing- (*Looks yummy~~ hie hiehie!!!)

where is mine?? lol, didn't snap for my food anyway:)

Noted:
"Please be aware next time :) as people will always make mistake so just remember to remind each others :D"

No comments:

Post a Comment