Monday, March 28, 2011

A flashback I found at facebook~



"Wow, I can't imagine that.... my old friend uh?? She has already had a little boy, son I meant about 6/7 y.o... omg!!! Unbelievable...! Another thing is I don't even know that she is in my facebook.. And a birthday notification notify her birthday and it reminded me of this friend.. Well, Lucy, congratz and wow happy great family for you~ "


Some random photos kept popping out in the facebook. These photos reminded me of my last 2years birthday party.. It was great one.. Those pictures popped out are those great meal with my best friend TehYL. Great and lots thanks to her, celebrating my birthday at such a nice place and bbq ^_^))

It was my 22nd birthday...........

After celebrating with her, another surprised from my lovely jiejie~ *love you sis*


While couple days before, was a great birthday celebration at house47. Thanks house47's members =) thanks to the whole ESR group members (*junior, middle, senior) & AhSir with his daughter and Mr.Lee & family, Chong and Choo (TekMark's colleagues).

My sister & me

myself with the pudding_candle~


my best friend~


myself~


My best friend & me

the ugly me lol~

No comments:

Post a Comment