Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November 3th 2010

**Have completed Desperate Housewives season 5, and now suppose to study........

Well, I am now looking at the lecture notes and end up with writing my blog.. Lazy me really!! :x

Last week, I spent my weekend at Johore, meeting up with my bro there... Happy to see him, my activities there were eating, eating, eating and eating.. On sunday, I went shopping with my bro's secretary 'til 3.45pm and I am supposed to leave Johore at 4.30pm. Wow, I shopped alot and most of the clothes there are inexpensive, most I bought are not mine anyway lol... Then my bro picked us up to the bus station, he brought me a box of "Mi goreng" omg!! with two packs of my favorite snack from my country, yummy!! :D The more I look at him, the more I think he looks like my dad now. I told him "You are now really alike Dad" :))
packing up stuff for me and preparing thing I like... Thanks bro and Love you & dad.

So now I am going to share my this week activities =)
Monday, me, Leslie and XuJing were having lunch and we talked alot about activities in the uni... Leslie my friend who joined the martial arts here talked about the activities and finally I decided to join "Weng Chun" Woohoo..!! Thanks to Leslie, now I know Weng Chun's basic and at least making my day in uni more colorfull... Next week XuJing will be joining it as well, happy I've got friend practising next week then :)

The next day, I went to Deloitte at damansara uptown to get the Gold Class ticket that I have won for the CV writing competition past few weeks. It is a nice place, reminded me on Puchong.. Lots combinational shops there, me & YL's favorite shop (butik), food corner, banks, hardware shops and so on. Anyway, really happy that have achieved my aim for this competition and I am really hoping that my friend, the couple (Lawrence & Mandy) would really enjoy watching movie at gold class cinema :) Back to the uni and was feeling such a fool!! Time to get something to awake then..!! Jumping to the swimming pool xD!!! Dinner and meeting for project!!! lol

Today again I have no class.. Well, nothing much I have done today, just went for lunch with Leslie and XuJing then back to hostel.. Packing up some stuff for tomorrow's class, and then time to enjoy the beautiful evening,, jogging around the lake.. Not too long, I took about 20 minutes only... Packed some food back to hostel and rest wait for sweating to get dry and time to bath!!

Again the day passed as this fast!! Time flies really that!!!


I hope I can appreciate time well.....
Every day, every hours, every minutes and every seconds.......!

No comments:

Post a Comment