Tuesday, March 8, 2011

*Moody*

**Just got back from library...............


Tired.. Sienz.. Moody... >.<


if I could stop the time just for a moment..... and only a moment.......

..............then get back to my work for that moment...............,

............ 'til I am almost done with the tasks,

.......or 'til everyone is happy.



.....then I guess everyone will always feel happy.........

But! God created everything perfectly......

.... there will always be ups and downs.........

To get rid from the downs,

.........that will be 'we' as human to work it on.

to get the perfectness life..........

.........human will act on it


all the best~


NB:
Always keep your glass some spaces....,
........ but filter the water before pour into it.


"Good luck to my interview tomorrow.. First interview of the season!!"
Thank you AIESEC for the platform;)

- 미미 -

No comments:

Post a Comment