Saturday, March 19, 2011

Can't get into the Dreamland..

actually I'm really stress!!

=(

Can I stil go on? Do I strong enough? :(

Dear, I really don't know who to talk to.. I have been trying to sleep since 1am. But I couldn't fall asleep.. And finally I took my phone and checked my contactlist to see who i can talk to. But I found nonne and really no ones.. *what a day though:|

I couldn't find anyone who possible could understand my feeling..

Finally I decided to turn on wifi on my little phone to sharing here..

I have never felt as despsate like this..
I have never felt as worried as now..
I have never felt as down as this..
I have never felt that much confidence I have lost..

All that are not as my expected time frame.

what's wrong? What's wrong? why it doesn't work? And couldn't? Another week to finish this 20% work left over. But this tittle percentage figure could bring me inuo nightmare@@

All the best for myself!! Expected before tuesday, it can be well completed, so I can focus the rest..

No comments:

Post a Comment