Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Badminton Tournament

**Just back from badminton tournament~~~

Without saying too much story, I would like to prise and special thanks to the pro Leslie and Xu Jing, who has trained me this early in the morning.. With their time, effort and spirit. Thank you *bow*

It was fun during the tournament hours back.. It's inspired me to practice more on it, with technique and strategy. Short briefing by Leslie about the strategy and technique, appreciate it very much. And wish to learn more on XuJing's drop shot technique^^

Also, very appreciated with XuJing for her loyalty of being our supporter^^

Girl, you should have participated for the tournament as well~!!!!!


~ I feel healthy
~ I feel happy
~ I feel encouraging (*even on study)
~ I feel cheerful

...but I also:
x- feel sleepy
x- feel leg tired (*maybe squatting too much)

I believe I can have a good sleep for tonight^^


All right, that's all for today. Gotta do my java~~~ Sweet dream everyone^^


-mimi-

No comments:

Post a Comment