Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Birthday to LAna....

**Resting from doing my coursework..............

Yesterday was 23/11/2010 yo and it's one of my friend's birthday.. Happy Birthday LAna!!! :) Oops... Belated birthday I meant.. Sorry that I couldn't join you guys to celebrate your birthday... Believe she has had a great birthday celebration. A little present from me and best friend for you, may you like it.. Wishing you have a blessed happy day always...

Cheers girl yoo~ *clap clap claps*


------------Tumpang awhile -------------- xD!!!

Well today mimi's gotten her first certificate from uni of nottingham xD!! LoL, this was awarded for those people who help for the orientation night.. There were 5 of us lol... Well, not so sure with the certificate :x whether it's really that, or someone may be forgotten to put the through over stamp.?/ Anyway, that's doesn't really the matter.. as long as I've done something that I like doing it :P

-mimi-

No comments:

Post a Comment