Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Loves from A mom

I MISS my MOM :'(
**Currently listening to Reasons to Believe_Dashboard Confessional..........

Mimi is homesick, missing mommy... missing home :'(

While eating herself prepared dinner, she was thinking of her mom... Remembering the time when her mom told her to learn cooking..... :'(

Mom told her that she must know how to cook, so since now she is home, it's the time for her to learn cooking...
Mom said: "ping, tonight I will let you cook, you must learn how to cook, so that next time when you're outside there, you'll never feel hungry whenever there are no restaurants openned or ect."

She answered her mom that "Mom, I really don't like cooking, I know the way of cooking but I just don't like to cook, mom"

Well mama answered her "Do you think I like cooking?"

**She was stunned and rolled her eyes........*

Mama added "I also don't like cooking, 萍。。。"

She looked at her mom and she knew what her mom meant and said "okey mom, I will cook then". That time onward she realized that it's not easy to be a mom. Loves from a mom will never end..... She was so touched when realizing all that...

But now she prepared meal for herslef at least. So whatever her mom hopes have came true :)



Message:
"A child will never understand what a mom's feels, thinks, and does all for her/him..... Whem mama stopped them to do this & that, they will always think that mom likes to control them. But remember no matter what, a mother is always having more experience compared to us, so please listen to mom's advice."

Shadows would meant more to me.. Love ya all :)


Love you dad, mom, bros & sis..!!
♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment