Thursday, November 4, 2010

**Just come back from group studying.........

Today is the first day I ever saw many stars shining in the night sky since I've been in Malaysia for years. I saw the orion's belt clearly and shining up there!!! While walking back to the hostel at 12.10am directed to the sport complex for getting through the so called as 'short cut way' back my hall (*anyway, it doesn't really short!! But at least it save my walking time even one or two minutes maybe~), looking at the sky, I was really happy and enjoyed looking at the special shining of the Orion's belt. I missed it so much. I used to stare at the night sky when I was in my hometown especially when feeling sad or blue~ it really does cure me and cheers me up eh!!

Walking ahead the hall, hearing of much noise from all the direction of vector x,y,z also angle α,ρ,θ; creating nature instrumental. Not forgetting the fresh air that is freely moving for us; all are forming a perfect peaceful and wonderful night. Badly, there were fireworks acou wave *kacau kacau lol* Oops... It's deepavali day!!! No wonder that there were firework's *boom* everywhere... Happy Deepavali to all who celebrate =) Wishing you all have a wonderful holiday~


May we appreciate all what we have been always had

No comments:

Post a Comment