Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Accomodation Office


Today I went to the accomodation office requesting for the room cleaning for tomorrow. Also, asking about the single room availability. Well, I felt something different with them. The ways they talked to me and responded to me as well. With all that, it concludes me they are just bullying those soft people. Come'on as an officer, please be responsibility and gentelman who does not bully weak and soft ones. I will be fair with you if you never give me any problems. I will be good with you, if we get to know each others well. But with my kindness, please don't try to take advantage by asking me to move to other rooms!! I will never give you a $012!! And now they get 20 76 $0 p04126 /120 m6, $3ar6 and 2549 35r68'000'44v.

And with all that, now they are able to find me a room. Good job! not for them anyway :p

No comments:

Post a Comment