Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday, 28th Nov 2010

**Has finished task2...... 3 more to go... Ganbattee!!!!

Hey yo... It's sunday night right now, really hope today is saturday :( Day passes days, and time flies.... I wish to have double as a day xD!!!

Day passes days....
I felt my time is near.......

Just right here, hope 48hours a day lol.


********* My first roommate **********
Well, my first roommate ever was just chatting with my through facebook this evening... Great to hear that she is now joining Marina Bay... Good job dear!! And surprisingly, she told me that she is going to get marry next year..!!! Wow, I was omg, just like dreaming??!? xD!!! Couldn't imagine that :) by the way, her boyboy is a Chinaman, and really treats her well.. Again good news that her boy boy is working in Sg as well... They are planning to buy a house at Sg.. Cool!!! Great double thumbs up for you guys!!! Awesome.!! Love ya ^^

Hope to see you next year when I visit Sg :)

-mimi-

No comments:

Post a Comment