Monday, November 15, 2010

Mimi the Chef

**Just finished eating my dinner that self-prepared...........

This passing weekend I didn't back to Charas and stayed the whole saturday and sunday at uni, which I normally don't do that :P

Saturday morning after moving to new room, went to giant and bought some stuffs to prepare for my meal for these few days...

And here it is..... the menu =P

Saturday dinner - Chicken rice (*originated by Teh Yee Looi_she found the way of 'stone chic-rice, but we are using rice cooker to cook 'em :p) not bad, yummy also :D

Saturday Dinner_abit failed


Sunday breakfast - Milk with coco crunch + 1pcs bread :)
Sunday Lunch + Dinner - Potato+Carrot+mushroom_tomato soup and rice... that's yummy!! love it xD!! feeling kind of home-cooked food ^^

Sunday's lunch & dinner


Monday Dinner - Chicken soup with rice

Monday's Dinner_*not the same as sunday's meal eh~


Well, so far I could spend my cooking time for plus-minus 1hour only!! At the same time, I can go to wash face, mandi and tidying up some stuffs.... Overall good, 'coz I can eat healthy, fresh and clean food hihii

By the way, time to prepare for weng chun.. But now feeling so faint, due to lack of sleeping @@ yesterday coffee, grasshoppers, birds making me couldn't sleep for the whole night. And only feel to sleep at 5am++ >.< that's killing me.. Surprisingly, I can wake up earlier as normally I do on monday. I could go for both today's class + the lab!! lol.. now I feel I'm strong. After few hours I might be sleeping like a deadman T.T

Finally, I wanna thank to God that has given me a great night, fresh air and no raindrops :) so me and my friends can practise weng chun happily :D


peace.mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment