Thursday, December 9, 2010

09/12/2010

**Listening to 一个人走。。。。

LoL... And here I am back... It's been long time that leaving my blog :P (**Well it's just about 1week!..)
I've passed a really busy week... Since the day of "My Judgment Day" and finally I'm alive =)
Thought it would be my last day, huh? haha.......

Well, I've spending my last weekend in Penang... It was the days that I have been waiting for long, and finally it was there... Can you imagine as time flies that fast?? The day I've been waiting for, and now it's became a history =)
- It was my first friends who are going to start their new life
- It was my first trip to Penang
haha........ Happy to see both of them Lawrence & Mandy... Again Congratulation!! Full of joy, happy and kind of 'proud' of them =)

Special Thanks to YeeLooi and EngHong Bro..........
Deep from my heart to thank yeelooi and her bro for bringing me a place to stay, a place to rest and a place to have a comfort Penang trip...... It such a gift from God, I really been blessed :)
Again, thanks to Enghong bro that bringing us round and round the Penang industrial area, so we can see alot.... and Wow... that's really alot and big onesss xD!!! One more, lol, thanks for sending me to air-port for me heading back to KL... Endless thanks to him & yeelooi.........
Nice to meet Enghong bro's gf too =) May God blesses this couple :D
**First time me stepping up to Penang island, first time me trying Asam Laksa originally from Penang, also for Penang KweTiao =p

Lets flip to our next page diary......................... (Monday)
It was monday and time to passed up the report as my judgement... And so it's been printed well and passed it up.... With really tiring and weak, well, me, still going for the next class lab... And yeaa, ended up with no disappointing, I managed to finish one task that time!! *x'claming~~~
Back to hostel, and oh?that was monday, so Weng Chun's class hahaha... something that I shouldn't miss!!!! =P


Lets skip one page and here we are................. (Wednesday)
So wednesday was yesterday......... It was an adventure day for me and my groupmate...... Back to Cheras, developing our project, and yea managed to complete it at about 3.45pm.... We then back to Kajang and planned heading to Tesco Semenyih.... It was 'hell raining day!!! Took a cab (*have had arguing with the uncle taxi driver) to bus stand Kajang heading to Tesco, it cost $1.50 only.... We have shopping for meal, and guess what? We've shopped of total nearly 200bucks @@'' well, mine still less than 100$... Back to hostel from Tesco, dinner and met groupmate for final testing on the product :P working fine and yeaaaaa take up two hands *clap clapss~~
Finished it and did other project, preparing some codes for the next day's lab....... and a frind of us find us for yumcha... yea, yumcha time then!!! ate something and yeaa yummy (*me, the wellknown of 'like-to-eat')........

For today nothing much.... Day passed as usual... Life living with codes.......... Still need to work on it... 加油 to me!!!


**Enclosing with......... 请人接。。。。。

Notes of the day:
As an educated body:
- Please do not judge people from their outlook.........
- Please do not judge people from the race, religion and skin color.........
- People are all the same, God created human to live to respect each others.........
- Please look into yourself before judging others..... =)


-mimi-

No comments:

Post a Comment