Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Chapter 2010 is going to end soon

**Rearranging notes and preparing for exam............

3 days to go!! Yea, is 3 days ahead to the last page of chapter 2010... It's time to conclude this chapter, how are we going to conclude it?? lol... Well for a 30pages technical report, it can be concluded in few minutes. So how 'bout a 365 days life? This must be hard ah~~ and I wondered how to conclude it? should it be concluded by titles? xD!!

Talking about this year, it's really a super complicated year @@ a complexion of joys, happiness, sadness, touched, relationship, luckily friendship is still well-maintained, also for study... A hectic year, a big hit for my family, happy moment 'til the peak also sad moment down to the earth.. I hope next year will be a better year for my family together with all of us around the world;)

So, next year resolutions......? Well, it's time for me to explore the real world, working life that need to face and solve problem everyday but surely there must be fun as well ;) Hope I am able to get a good job, a job I love and challenging :D

Ok, it's time to prepare for exam!!! Good Luck to me;)


May everyone be happy to pass the new year and goes through the year~
-mimi-

No comments:

Post a Comment