Wednesday, December 29, 2010

30th Dec 2010

**Finally finished cleaning my little room.........


---------- A freshy room afterward ----------
It has been long time to let my room untouched ;( now I am back and yeah, finally I've the fresh air back!!! :D It's not easy to clean the whole room from x-y axis and rou, theta angle only... Still left another axis and angle to be cleaned up ah!!! It took me few hours to clean this@@'' tomorrow is another session for toilet;p
Place is left empty for a month could have a big mess dirt than being stayed but for a year..


--------- AFF Suzuki Cup ---------
LoL.. yesterday was a great match ever watched (host at Jakarta) INAvsMY (*better than match host at Bukit Jalil). Both countries performed well and finally Malaysia won the cup... And Malaysia has won overall for the cup.. It's the first time Malaysia won this championship since year 1996, so PM Datuk Seri Najid Tun Razak decleared that friday, 31st dec 2010 will be a public holiday in Malaysia (**quoted from thestar ;p).. Congratulation for Malaysia... Keep it up, both countries!!!

But to me, winning is not the final conclusion... Although winning is the final resolution that every teams would have and gonna be a wellknown and bright to own country, but to me process is the most important. Every stages are the lesson, lesson to be better in the future.. All steps you took, the time when you interact each others, gentleness and fair among each others, hoesty, that are important.. I can see charming joyfuls from the players & supporters... I am glad Malaysia has won the cup.. Congratulation!!! :)


---------- Friends of mine ---------
Yea, few days back, received updates from my best friend that she has passed all the tests, technical paper test and practical test!! She has passed both test and I guess she's done well and yeaah, we can see she is successfully and managed to grab her aim!! Congratulation buddy!!! You've done well;) Jia you for your next step and every steps!!! :D

May God blesses her and guides her to the bright way.......

Hmm, yesterday I have received a short message from my high school buddy... But where are you now?? I can't reach you!! You told me to notify me when you reach Msia hmm..., hope she is fine and reach her 1st destination at Msia... Nothing much I can do, I hope she is well together with other friends.. God blesses her~


I need some sleep now, tomorrow's gonna be another great fressyyy day!!!


-mimi-

No comments:

Post a Comment