Friday, December 17, 2010

Bad Friday Somehow?

**Just came back from dinner party...........................

She has always calm herself down and build spitit and cheers up!!

So yea, today is friday and seems it is really not a good friday though for me and so for my team-mate.. I have sacrificed my sleeping time and got the maximal and satisfaction output... But it was just too bad and maybe i was too unlucky lol... anyway, thang has already happened, as my teammate said that;s ok.... LoL...........

Then we, both of us trying to complete the leftout report..... trying to get it down and time that i expected was really out of the expectation..... Again, I did sacrify for my digital com class even thought it was the last class ever for this semester and can be said as a very important class as they said tips were given... Well, I dont know sure about that :P

Not to longer the story here, I would like to conclude that this is not a good friday for me and for my team-mate,ayazz. We were both sadly staying there and sadly walking out of the building with full disappointment and just due to the late of only 5minutes, we will lost 5%.!! Anyway, anyhow, things all are already happened. There are no turning back :~

Well, somehow I think I should listen to what benson told me. I was just too stuborn and trying as maximal. It wasn't bad anyway, but when we have kick out the ball at the very maximal and the ball is still too as not expecting.! With that, I believe you may know what is my feeling right now~~

Also another sacrified was I left behind to get to the reneissance hotel. However, I managed to get there in time and at lease I did enjoy dinner there.
Well, talking about the dinner there, it was awsome!!! lol... we have got 8-dishes.. all are yummy~~ hahaha... will share those photos and more stories tomorrow :)
**Trying to find some free time~~~~

Oh yea!! One last important memory~~ and today she was awaken and alive for more than 40++ hours. Woke up at 9.30am on 16th Dec 2010 (Thursday) and doing lab and went to lunch and lab again then dinner and meeting for other subject at 9pm and continued with the other subject at 11pm until 2am. The next day 17th friday was the demonstration time... went smoothly and abit rough way to pass on... and finally there was a big rock stuck in the middle of our journey. Anyway, anyhow, she will again never say to stop working on and being disruptted by arises problems.

It was about to awakening for 2days xD!!!! Good nite everyone~ May she has a little more rest then..........;)


-mimi-

No comments:

Post a Comment