Monday, December 20, 2010

20th December 2010

**Just came back from postgrad room and dinner.....................

Wow.. 5 days ahead for Christmas =) but yet, I am still busy with my last task.. Predict it to be submitted this friday good luck to me and my friends........... So I can enjoy X'mas at least silently in my room or back Cheras for resting =) or find nice food to ear slurrp~~

So today I would like to share some photos taken during the Weng Chun 20th anniversary dinner =)

Was having a wonderful dinner there at Renniesance hotel KL after busiest day and work. lol as Xujing told me "
饱餐一顿" and I was really bao chan yi dun loo~~~
Guess what?? We are 4 people hunt for 10's people' portion!! Isn't that great?? lol... Syafiq was lucky, cause at least 3 of us were there, which we not planned of going haha

Sadly was Master Ip Chun couldn't attend for the dinner that what our main purposed going for the dinner and what he did was asking one representative of him to attend to the dinner..... :( Well, at least we've got nice food to eat and some shows :D

The Invitation card, like Weeding invitation ah :$


Hie Hie Hie......

First snap when I reached the ball room was this.... wow, a really glomorous dining decor light....
Wonder.. how much does it cost??


Here we are....... Introducing the most interesting ones... =P

This is the starter menu_yummy, there are fired dumpling but being wrapped cutely, abit vege, something like mini spring rolls, and not sure what else... As all are yummy~


As usual Chinese style dinner, 1st dish is always the appetite, and second will be any soup.. But mostly the soup would always be scallops soup~


Alex and Joseph


Syafiq said yummy~~


While enjoying our dinner, we did also enjoy the Lion show... They're geng, they are pro!!


This is our third dishes :-)


Yummy fishy~~~ This's really delicious!!!


They provided a good service, even helped us to take the food to our plates :) thanks to the waitress, it made my life easier to get the food :D


How should I named it?? It is really tasteful, but look at this!!! *speechless lol~~


Another one, vege, yummy yummy too~~~


This is actually our 5th dishes


The next after this was fried rice i think.... My goodness, the fried rice also taste great eh~~~ I have never tasted nice fried rice ever in all dinner I have attended... But this one..!! 2thumbs up!! Wondering what's making it so delicious??? (*I did even ate 3mugs hihihii~~~~)


The dessert, the birthday cake, the enclosing food =)
lol... The birthday cake, looking simple but taste good:D Happy 20th Birthday Selangor Weng Chun training center lol


This is called "Pak Cam Dao" (in Chantonese) well dont know how to spell correctly hihihi


Myself with master ip man and pak cam dao xD!!


-mimi-

No comments:

Post a Comment