Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy Winter Solstice

**Listening to Greensleeves instrumental...........


大家,冬至快乐!! to everyone =) wishing everyone be happy and eat tong yuan..!!! and family gathering lol, I am here alone without tong yuan to eat... Remembering time tine when I was at home, mom used to cook tong yuan and everyone of us will eat the tong yuan and we counted the tong yuan one by one put into our glass according to our ages hahaha....... Remembering the time was fun and joy with bros and sis, miss you all.... sobs sobs**

Well it's kind of down or ermm I just don't know how do I feel now.?... but feeling kind a 'blueeeee' xD!!! Mimi, mimi as usual always try to calm herself and throw away those unhappiness or lets gets green~~~ Well, I not sure what the main factor making me felt as not as fresh as usual.... It is due to me missing home? Or due to some conselling that she has done to her past lectuerer and may relate with her past or maybe due to she has received a message from her friend?? Ahh,... I just hope to finish up this last task..!! May God blesses her and brings her to the right direction........

Good Luck to myself!! aja aja!!!!

-mimi-

No comments:

Post a Comment