Friday, December 24, 2010

Yes!!! Finally :)

**Listening to a place in this world.....................


And yes!! I can feel the magic of Christmas, the power of not giving up!! Yes, never give up!! Never stop to try finding out your solution!!!

Couple days before X'mas: was quite down and almost to submit whatever I had, that's all (*uncompleted task, just because of planning for holiday on Christmas day... Down? We're all human who are not perfect.. I have tried all the ideas I had to do it and it turned up nothing. With fullest ardor, me has been tried it and didn't see any outcome on the simulation, it made me having unsolved and mystery problems.. Well, I did try to think of other possibilities and asking friends, friends have no idea, and sometime it's hard for me to ask (*have no idea how to ask, otherwise will depend on them ;p), tried to tell myself not to give up and time is still possible for completion... Tried tried and tried again and tried and again with the unexpected outcome, lack of interest doing it and thinking to stop it right there!! ;(

One day before X'mas: Sadly decided to stay on campus for working this.. Yea, and I did stay on campus, passed the X'mas eve with working on this...Seriously, kinda sad :(
This project brings me here and there, even when I was almost to the sleeping state and even bringing to the dreamland!!! lol... how x'treme isit? xD!!!! With sudden awake when almost to 'sleeping state', quickly I jot down on that way...


~Cont..... On the Christmas day: The next day when I woke up, I've received some short messages on Christmas wishes from some friends (my uni-mates, my best friend),.. was makin' me happy, at least they're still remember me:P Then without going to shower, I was trying the jotted down way... and wow!! that's amazing!! It's a magic? And so I can see the magic of Christmas!!! :) Thanks to the one who asked for the magic, thanks frans... yea, and it's really worked up, a blessed I've received... Thank to You who always do help me whenever I almost near to the blind alley... Hey, it's just a begining!!! But with this little buffer, it's really triggerred me and putting me into a safe position :)
So I did continue for the next task happily and easier to get into it;)

And came back to Cheras happliy and able to put the work aside,.... came into my room and what a surprised??!! I've Christmast present from Santa!!! Happy... Reaching home for less than 1/2 hour and time to hang out with my buddy... we went for some catchup shopping and great dinner lol!!!! It's not a shopping mall, it's not a pasar malam... But, it's a place where food is also not hard to hunt lol!!! Oops, we bought some!!@@ then heading for dinner (**simply pick any of restaurant lol... it's easy, not like semenyih T.T!!!
WE ate alot!! and 1.5 hours non stop eating lol.. Still not enough??? We went for the 2nd round~~~ haha yumcha and oh?? What a surprised!! I've received X'mas presents from santa rina :) Thank you so much to SantaClause and SantaRina :^^
Appreciated it very much and really do sorry that I didnt have any... I was in the middle of jungle of nowhere and..... :x Seriously, Iam really happy and glad with you guys :D
,.......... And now she is a happy girl~~

And today, I can submit with heart and calm.. Thank You!! :D


....never stop give up!!!
-mimi-

No comments:

Post a Comment