Thursday, December 30, 2010

Accident cannot be escaped

**Listening to Reason to Believe

I've just read some national news, lots of tragedies happened. Sad after reading the accident happened by these three children. It's a holiday where parents wish to bring their children out for fun and enjoying the holiday, but it really turned up so bad and sad case!!! It supposed to be a happy moment tho, but turned up really bad!! "ah.. I hate this man!!!" It's a life, a life as same as me who are living, breathing for life!! I could feel how the family felt of this tragic. Maybe all these have been arranged. I can only say RIP to you all and condolence for the family.

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2010/12/30/nation/20101230203404&sec=nation

Another thing, I wonder why raped could happen?? Even more sad to hear about this!! Ahh... those rapists!! Can you imagine if your own daughter is being raped?? Ahh!! Yea, if all people could think things in that manner, then the world would be as peace as heaven ;)

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2010/12/30/nation/20101230182633&sec=nation

Well, what we can do, girls... becareful and beware everywhere you are. Protect ourselves!!


Ahh one more sad thing.. My friends concluded not to come to my place for new year eve!!! sigh,, apalar, go sg must be very packed huh@@'' sad loo... I'm definately not going there dude!! I hope you guys enjoy there and beware of picked-pocket~~

Wohaa~ good news from Malaysia, we're holiday tomorrow~~~
Happy holiday everyone^^

-mimi-

No comments:

Post a Comment